- Four brand-new 2009 calendars.
- Off-season-substitute sports: football playoffs and hockey in person in the tenth row!
- A new photo project.
- Web comics. (Especially Thinkin’ Lincoln and Nedroid Picture Diary. And, always, Dinosaur Comics.)
- Adding to the list of reasons why I like you.
- Black nail polish.
- Writing on a blank sheet of paper with a nice pen.
- Dry, dry, DRY itchy skin.
- Unbearably chapped lips that are impervious to all manner of chapstick.
- More photos of the dismantling of Shea Stadium.
- Baseball season, you are SO FAR AWAY and I spent my evenings pining for you and the hot stove is just not fulfilling my needs any longer, SIGH.
- Sweating the small, insignificant shit, even when I try not to.
- Salt on the windshield.
- Rooms that oscillate between stifling and freezing.
3 thoughts on “Plus, Minus”
The hockey tickets were in the TENTH ROW?!?! I was jealous before, now I actually might be consolable :(…just kidding. What 4 calendars did you get? I got three and the only one I’m truly happy with is the Cute Overload one.
I meant inconsolable … I think all the vegetables are killing my brain!
I got (1) the Cute Overload calendar, (2) a Mets page a day calendar that is way better than the one I had in 2007, (3) the Field Notes Work Station Calendar for work, and (4) one of Imaginary Birds for my kitchen. And they are all so cool!