- Yoda and Ewok pez dispensers
- Lenses (just lenses) from the glasses I broke at least five years ago
- A compass. No, not that kind. The kind you use in geometry. It stabbed me.
- The lava lamp that was my most prized birthday gift when I was 14? 15? That I don’t necessarily want but feel guilty getting rid of.
- Awkward college student ID to match the awkward high school student ID I found last time I moved.
- 35mm film camera with film in it; 3 pictures taken who even knows when?
- 12 floppy disks, all labeled with just my name and a number. Helpful!
- The shower curtain we had in our bathroom in college. (Why?)
- Massive key chain collection
- Three sets of caps and gowns. (Again, I saved them because it feels wrong to throw them away; but why on earth would I ever need them?)
- Light purple barrettes with my name on them.
3 thoughts on “Discovered While Sorting Through Dusty Boxes (In Anticipation of Moving Next Week)”
I’ve stabbed myself with a geometry compass while going through old boxes, so you’re not the only one!
Oooh, save the lava lamp and then bring it in to work when your desk gets moved to make the back office the coolest, hippest place around!
haha Kasia, I’m glad I’m not the only one. That hurt!
Pookie, seriously? Ummm that would be kinda groovy. Seriously, who still owns a lava lamp?