- Daylight Savings Time! The sun’s still up when I’m driving home for work, and this makes me so happy. Bonus: more time to take pictures each day!
- I cooked tonight. Sure, it was to bring in for a party at work, but hey, I cooked.
- My aunt and uncle sent me jellybeans in the mail yesterday. Just because.
- My brother’s home for spring break, hooray!
- My hair has been making sense, for once.
- I guess people say to keep busy for a reason. (Sometimes I do better than others.)
- I’m still all backwards because of Daylight Savings Time.
- My yogurt was frozen on Monday at lunch. Frozen solid!
- Cooking is rather difficult when your glasses fog up with steam and you can’t see shit.
- My hands are so dry they are cracked and it huuuurts, dude. It’s not so cold anymore, what’s the deal?
- I want to write more but I am too paranoid about the fact that I have nothing interesting or funny to say.
One thought on “Plus, Minus”
I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.